ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

the million dollar question...

1. 203 Posts.
    So what is this million dollar question???

For those new to these threads, in summary: Anteo has created a disruptive surface coating technology that allows for the manufacturing of magnetic beads that are high quality, highly sensitive and can be manufactured 100x cheaper than existing massively overpriced beads. The surface coating technology also has very unique properties, allowing these beads to act as a universal protein binding platform. This is very important! As these beads could potentially be used for a large number of different drug detections for tests on platforms of Point-of-care and rapid-diagnostic-test devices.
    Eg. On one device: 500 drugs tests, only 1 bead coating procedure. Simple. Cheap. Effective.

THE BIG DEAL: Multiple projects have been underway for the last 3-4 years with a $B company referred to by Anteo as Point-of-care project 1 (POC1). HC has strong reason to suspect this is Philips, the device being researched being the magnotech biosensor. CEO states revenues of +$10m. Very recently, an announcement was released outlining the discussion of commercially binding terms surrounding POC1...

The million dollar question that long termers have been waiting for...

Are Anteo's beads good enough for magnotech?

The Billion dollar answer would be YES.

To further elaborate: These beads are proven to work beyond any doubt in other applications, and have been commercially released in multiple products over the past few months to the US, Eur and Aus. These beads are truly a disruptive masterpiece of molecular engineering and they are capable of re-designing our field in ways that were previously impossible (Bioseparations, immunoassays and biosensors).

I have compiled other deals/agreements/projects in Anteo's pipeline... --> Click here.

Worth a special mention: The BBI deal is also worth +$10m, and is finalising research mid-year.

To be completely reasonable, I believe that we will hear one piece of very positive news this year from Philips, BBI or any one of the other 100+ quoted companies that Anteo is now working with. Long termers BUCKLE UP! Because the next positive news will likely send the sp to the moon!

Disclaimer: All IMO. I'm just an average researcher who works on a day-to-day basis with diagnostic equipment, magnetic beads & biosensors... It's just my 2 cents. I can't predict the outcome, but I like the odds here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.