ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

@Promojoe. I do not know enough about business, finance and...

1. 203 Posts.
    @Promojoe. I do not know enough about business, finance and clairvoyance to predict the upper or lower limits of the sp with any degree of accuracy for the future.

@Jandb85 - Thanks for clarifying on the non-biological applications - I am aware of M&G being used to create self-assembling gold monolayers and filaments. There was also mention of applications similar to what you describe, but these may not not have been investigated yet. (Correct me if I'm wrong about that Twin). But for now it appears that Anteo is focusing quite heavily in biological field and in particular, right now on bioseparations patent(s) ($5b market) where ADO magnetic beads have unrivaled disruptive advantages in areas of large revenue potential.

When you look at all the fields ADO is targeting now and in the future, as well as including the unknown in non-biological applications... It appears unlikely for Anteo to have any shortage of company pipeline projects anytime within the next next 100 years. I like the odds of them finding multiple pathways that earn high revenue.

@Bour You are correct. This technology has proven disruptive potential to:
    -create very cheap generics - examples are small scale protein A/G magnetic immuno-precipitation and immunoassay plates.
    -fill gaps in applications that are not-yet economically feasible Very large Scale magnetic protein A/G bioseparations.
    -create new and unique products Includes the beta phase product being tested now.
    Another example is providing a simple means of drug delivery via COC/COP plastics, which is currently being investigated.

@mjc, Thanks for always being honest and pulling me up for these things :) Where did you obtain this information? And do you know how much bare beads cost per gram? Also, would you still conclude that ADO beads are much cheaper? As they do not require the time and money involved with polymer layering and secondary chemistry coupling (Eg. EDC/NHS). Anyone out there with expertise on this topic?

I don't want to delve into too many details on a non-scientific thread (email me for intricates). But there are several other reasons why these beads have big potential to reduce overall cost. The biggest one is increasing the likelihood of a successful experiment and another is the benefits of using a universally binding platform on beads.

MJC again I would rather not discuss work here :) It would not break any rules. However, it would be unprofessional. Also, it's quite obvious that if I thought the products were a flop in any way, I wouldn't be so excited about this technology.

And to answer your last question, shelf life would depend on the type of product. The Streptavidin coated to glass slides is an example of M&G producing a very high stability product.

<2 million shares on offer below 30c.

Good luck today everyone!

Disclaimer: These are just my own opinions. This is not financial advice. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.321K 160.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2812313 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 134516 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.