CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

the mind of the junior mining stock investor

1. 17,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

This is a true story....follow the chart.

1. Wow Trade for profit has just identified a hot new stock. It's only 4c a share. I'm feeling euphoric...I'm gunna get me a million.

2. A few months later and the SP is now 18c. A 350% profit !! As if I wasn't euphoric enough before. T4P says hold on for much higher prices. Yahoo $1 here I come.

3. Oh Ok, we've had a pull back to 13c. this is always a healthy thing before the next leg up. Chalea, Ironfist and Madmac have all checked the chart and they all think it will bounce from here.

4. Why do I listen to you guys !! 8 months ago I coulda sold for 18c !!!! now it's back to 7c. Trade for Profit you suck....you have tricked me into holding so you could feed out your stock !! you have ramped this thing for 8 months from 18c all the way to 7c.
    (note how at this point I have conveniently forgotten it was actually 4c when I got in)

5. About time. Nearly a year later and I'm nearly back to old highs. I shoulda got out way back then. It may be greed but I think I will stay in a bit longer.

6. Sheeshuz !! Trade for Profit you freaking legend !! $1 ....I'm now officially a millionaire. Of course I knew it would happen all along.....Us long term holders who kept our nerve have been rewarded

7. OMG OMG OMG, I'm freaking rolling in it now. Trade for Profit what do you drink mate...it's my shout.

weeeeeell .....that would have been a true story if T4P had gotten into OXR at 4c when they were buying Sepon in 2000.

But we are in CVI and it's 2008. I think we are at about point 4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.