LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Given the recent news PR from LPI and the strong messages about...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Given the recent news PR from LPI and the strong messages about having full control over stage 1 and current approved CCHEN. I started taking another look at the court ruling with a cleaner translation and fresh eyes.

I have been studying the supreme court ruling more and I got a cleaner translation. I think is see now how the ruling is in favor of SIMCO and MSB having full rights to extract lithium from they old code concessions. here is the best quote I found since I have been rereading it. I can post a new translation and analysis if you guys want, but I just wanted to share this small update atleast. Overall I think the supreme court ruling rejected the appeal on fundamentally technicality terms related to the history of the court-cases/law/cchen/ect, but despite that the court ruled that

"That, based on what has been considered, strictly adhering to what
    provided in transitory article 19% N95 of the Mining Code
    currently in force, it is necessary to conclude that the belongings object of the
    easement requested in these proceedings are empowered to incorporate all
    the substances included in subsections 19 and 29 of article 3% of the Code
    of Mining of the year 1932 at the time of their constitution, within
    which was lithium.

Agreed with the vote against the minister Mr. Blanco
    who was of the opinion to accept the appeal on the merits, taking
    Consider the following arguments:"

Basically saying that all the judges, except Mr. Blanco, agreed to vote to conclude that MSB and SIMCO are empowered to incorporate lithium, via mining code 1932 at the time of their constitution. Then following this quote the rest of the article goes on to discuss the arguments and dissent by Mr. Blanco. I can post a updated translation and highlight the different sections of the ruling if people are interested. But given the recent articles and PR seems like the court case was very favorable, perhaps restricting the expansion of the ceol in maricugna. I still have not seen any Third party reporting or any reporting from the court press about the judgement in this case. Let me know your thoughts.
    Last edited by Photosynthesis: 25/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.