LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

I have read the whole 566-2022 appeal now. And it seems like it...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I have read the whole 566-2022 appeal now. And it seems like it is also the extension of the request made by CODELCO to the Ministry of Mining to nullify pre-1979 concessions and extend the CEOL in Maricunga. I have the translated full text of the original appeal that was accepted for processing by the Copiapo court of appeals in November 2022. The hearing for the case was last week on 4/25/2023 and that same day the judges all came to an agreement on the ruling. I expect a ruling next week, or about 10 days from agreement, which is about how long it takes from what I can tell when the case evidence is clear and when agreement is made on the same day as the hearing. I am only posting this because I find it very related to the topic of this thread which is about the request made by CODELCO to the Ministry of Mining related to pre-1979 mining concessions and CEOL extension in Maricunga. I have not read all the documents, but The one that I have studied and found that is most relevant is the "Appeal" document that is found on that 484-2020. I have translated this and if you guys are interested I will post my translation.

Last edited by Photosynthesis: 03/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.