LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

The Ministry of Mining accepted application from CODELCO to extend CEOL, page-280

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I worked through the 566-2022 case files. Looks like the Treasury is making the same arguments before about pre1979 and metal vs non metal. The treasury Made one citation of a previous case while MSB made 13 citations of previous cases and one of MSB's cited cases was the recent supreme court ruling. Also the one other argument that the treasury made was that they are claiming that the easement hectares dont match up to the sum total of individual property areas when summed. Unless people ask for it Im not too inclined to post translated court documents, the most useful one might be the appeal document its like 12 pages. I mostly feel like waiting until the judgement is published before posting documents on here, but its up to you guys.

Overall seems like this court case is kind of turning into a wash for the treasury especially since it is following the recent supreme court case. I am definitely no lawyer tho. Should know hopefully next week or so but yes I agree a positive ruling, which is what i fully expect, would be another good nail in the coffin for this topic and thread. Also its my impression that this appeal could be holding up the state in finalizing private-public partnerships in the maricunga. If I was codelco i would probably hold off until this ruling comes out. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.