LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

The undersecretary of mining Willy was on a TV show interview to...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    The undersecretary of mining Willy was on a TV show interview to talk about the specifics of the CODELCO CEOL extension application. Here is a link to the video. The second half is Willy speaking about the topic, but unfortunately the subtitles stop at exactly the 20:00 mark. I dunno if that will get fixed in the next few days or not. But that is right when he digs deep into the arguments about how codelco wants to nullify the other interested parties mining concessions. I would be grateful of someone who speaks Spanish wants to translate the part of the video where the subtitles stop at the 20:00 mark until 21:00 mark when the subtitles start up again. From the parts that I read and understand Willy talks about how because the original mining concessions before 1979 did not specify metals or lithium then they might not be valid. Willy explains how in the Atacama salar it is different because corfo is involved and so the corporations dont need CEOL's. He says in maricunga it is different because corfo is not involved in maricunga and because of this the old mining concessions are not valid as explained by willy in the video.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.