LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

today on the Ministry of Mining twitter there is a post in...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    today on the Ministry of Mining twitter there is a post in ENGLISH and Spanish. I think the only post i have seen in english. The english post then links to a english article. Twitter link Article Link

The article does not specifically talk about the CEOL issue but here are some quotes.
    "
    “So, from the perspective of legal certainty — I am talking about mining specifically — no constitution could override these international treaties,” she said.Hernando emphasized Chile’s welcoming attitude toward the mining sector, noting the positive effect that the industry has had in the country.“I was worried to hear it suggested that Chile was a country that didn’t view mining in a good way,” she said. “We are a mining country. We have always made all [possible] efforts to include mining [in our plans] because it has been helping us to strengthen the country.”Hernando discussed a number of concerns raised by industry participants in LME Week."

"
    Hernando also said that nationalization of the mining industry, despite some concerns raised during LME Week and in recent months, was “off the table” and was not part of President **riel Boric’s plans for Chile.“The mining industry was afraid of nationalization,” Hernando said. “This was never part of the program for **riel Boric, or the constitution.”The minister highlighted the mining industry’s importance in respect of a number of past and future technological advances in Chile. “Mining companies helped us to start the transition to non-conventional renewable energy,” she said. “The same happened with water, with mining leading the push to desalination.”Hernando was highting those examples, she said, “because mining has always been the driving force — we are a mining country.”The overall message to the conference was that mining companies should continue to invest in Chile.
    "

"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.