LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Here is my speculation about what the purpose of this is for the...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Here is my speculation about what the purpose of this is for the Ministry of Mining and my guess/speculation as to what this will lead to.

Ministry of Mining is currently developing plans for the NLC and the Ministry of Mining likely wants to setup new environmental standards or laws going forwards with new projects. Therefore when the Ministry of Mining looks at this request from CODELCO to encroach on old code mining concessions. I think it is a chance for the Ministry of Mining to make the transition to new Lithium standards by allowing for a opportunity to delineate that some specific old code concessions (such as those with CCHEN approval and EIA permits) will be allowed to continue under the previous laws but that new projects will need to be under new laws (perhaps those in the works). Just my speculation. I suspect that the decisions by the Ministry of Mining will likely be something like "Old code lithium concessions with active CCHEN approval and EIA acceptance will be allowed to operate under these set of conditions while new code lithium concessions will need to operate on a different set of conditions that involve CEOL's given out and controlled by the ministry of mining, CODELCO, and the NLC"

Let me know what you guys things, just my guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.