PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

A main point re all this is that the vaccines were mandated even...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    A main point re all this is that the vaccines were mandated even for those that were really at little risk of suffering badly from covid. The vaccines were supposed to stop the spread, and stop the severity of covid. They did neither and pfizer even came out and admitted the fact they never tested to see if the vaccine stopped the spread. Also, try and find out what the deals were between govt's and pharma and the agreements are mostly blacked out.

A lot of money was made over covid times and where ever there is lots of money to be made, expect to find corruption. Main stream media no longer does its job of journalism, have a look at who the biggest sponsors are of main stream media....they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

End of the day, no one should be forced to take a medicine or vaccine....if you are being forced...then you should be asking serious questions without being called a tin hat wearer.

I'm new to this stock and have taken a position this week. Forgive my first post being a little off topic from the company itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.