PAR 0.00% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

it was me who said mid this week. clearly wrong. just to remind...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    it was me who said mid this week. clearly wrong.

just to remind you all on the process for trial results - the company doesn't know the results direct. they are collated by an independent 3rd party and when the info has been collected AND analysed by that third party it is sent to par. when par receives it they are duty bound to place the stock in trading halt if they believe it is material. if not material they still need to get it out to market in a timely manner regardless.

I spoke to PAR 2 weeks ago or so who said the company who was analysing the data had some issues that meant they were unable to send to par. hence par dont have the results.

believe it or not as u like and don't shoot the messenger.

and if you think they are suppressing this info in order to manipulate the stock price for their share awards - that makes management incredibly trustworthy and also I would say in breach of various asic regulations. if you think this, then 1 - call asic and 2 - sell and walk away but let's then drop the conspiracy theory stuff. if you don't, then let's believe that this stuff is complex and it doesn't always go to plan.

here's to hoping 24 is the complete opposite of 23 from a SP perspective

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $11.35K 39.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2361 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 78695 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.