RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

the miracle of poster 2187, page-4

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    no need to defend him - he is a big boy and I reckon he was prone to getting a little exited as were we all (you included).

What I am getting at is your random attack on him - you cause trouble on this thread - there was no need to bring him up - you just did it to try and cause mischief and get a bite.

It could have been any other poster who has not been around recently to argue with you and you would try to pick the fight it seems.

You beter check back through mine - I'll bet I said something ridiculous too multiple times along the way.

Now I am a realist although the interest Rupe is showing in the stock and the level of disclosure he is willing to make is adding credibility to his side of your arguements (even if he does talk in riddles) - if even half of what is says is close to the truth then those involved must be very dissapointed he showed up on the scene.

So far there is only 1 post I can remeber where he made a claim I can disprove but I have subsequently fond out he had confused someones nics on the boards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.