JMS 3.28% 31.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

I'm looking at Jupiter Mines annual report, and also their...

1. 111 Posts.
    I'm looking at Jupiter Mines annual report, and also their tenement holdings on GeoView from the Western Australia Department of Industry and Resources.

Last week there were about 100 messages discussing how JMS's Brockman tenement was just next to Fortescue's 1 billion tonne new discovery. Someone kept putting up maps showing a JMS tenement just to the west of FDL's 300Mt 'prospect' that kept everyone excited on Thursday. As far as I can see JMS has NO tenement in that area - the tenement that kept on being highlighted (which is actually split up between holders) - is held by Cape Lambert and others, as well as a smaller one held by Ochre Resources.

JMS's tenements in the region of Brockman are 50km to the south (E47/1629 and PLA 47/1314). They are just south of Rio's 'Brockman 3' tenements.

I'd be very happy if someone proves me wrong - but if I'm right all this talk of 'nearology' and a consequent 900Mt resource is just complete b/s. That's not to say that the ACTUAL tenements aren't prospective - they clearly have some OK chip sample grades - but I would leave the resource calcs to the geos and not amateurs on other bulletin boards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $617.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.8¢ 30.0¢ $942.4K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 219760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.