PEN 3.61% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

the mistake of selling too early, page-6

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Vendor thumbs up from me, as in the main as the article does use an uptrend as a point of the article. However I can find many more on the same topic of selling too early and realising losses unnecesarily.

It is the best thing I learnt from reading and listening to long time analysts and some brokers I regard highly. If the stock is fundamentally sound at the stage it is operating then why sell it? If it goes down and the stock has a great future ahead of it then buy, not sell.

I continually read here of people being "burnt", but are they? Maybe and maybe not.

There are many instances over the last few years of PEN going down and all the while many many old (and often new) negative posters come on the PEN thread. Then by some form of miracle PEN rises and the negative posters vanish.

Lets see what happens...or should I say happening.

Time will tell if the last week and now was an excellent buying opportunty. IMO it definately was, but clearly I am biased and a contrarian investor. No doubt my view will just be treated as "hype". We will see!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $2.227M 27.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1345233 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 438252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.