GEN 4.84% 6.5¢ genmin limited

The world has learnt nothing from the history of the 20th...

1. 406 Posts.
    The world has learnt nothing from the history of the 20th century . Appeasing the Hitlers / Saddams of this world DOES NOT work . Pacifying the dictatorships DOES NOT work . Placating Authoritarian regimes DOES NOT work . This starategy has never worked . In fact , it had resulted , in world's worst bloodshed , that would have been averted , had the world JUST LISTENED to the Churchils of logic . The french Hypocrats , not only had they colaborated with the Nazies ( google Petan and you'll get the true story , even the Norwegian produced their own Kuizling , not to mention the biggest hypo's of all the Belgs ) .
    Saddam , a dictator of the worst kind , who had oppressed his own people , for decades , is loughing tonight , thinking to himself , how f-----g stupid the west is . This will definitely envigourate his appetite .
    A sad sad world , when are you gonna learn from your previous mistakes ? And I am rubbing my eyes with disbelief ,at the wave of hatered towards the Americans . If they did not intervene , with all their might , where would have we all been , right now ? The Nazies were 5 months away from gaining the Atom bomb . Had that war been delayed by another year , Hitler would have , gained world supremacy of his bloody convulated third reich .What a disgusting western stupidity . Duff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 7.3¢ 6.3¢ $27.14K 406.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 8615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.