''That tells 'us' a bit too!'' the biggest story of YOUR OP in...

1. 87,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

''That tells 'us' a bit too!''

the biggest story of YOUR OP in YOUR thread is YOUR fixation with me

you wrote a thread - just for me ----------------- all about the graphs I posted

''Where's @pintohoo with all those fancy graphs showing betting odds?

Funny how he's stopped posting them.''

this is fixation dear -------- you didn't just write about a subject - Trump and polls -

you actually centred it on me

that's something --------- love, stalking, sickness - whatever it is ---------- you're sounding more and more like ................... stalker; take your pick

In "A Study of Stalkers" Mullen et al. (2000)[28] identified five types of stalkers:
    • Rejected stalkers follow their victims in order to reverse, correct, or avenge a rejection (e.g. divorce, separation, termination).
    • Resentful stalkers make a vendetta because of a sense of grievance against the victims – motivated mainly by the desire to frighten and distress the victim.
    • Intimacy seekers seek to establish an intimate, loving relationship with their victim. Such stalkers form a spectrum from those with erotomania, to those who do not believe their love is reciprocated but who insist with "delusional intensity" of their eventual success, and to other rigid, obsessive individuals.
    • Incompetent suitors, despite poor social or courting skills, have a fixation, or in some cases, a sense of entitlement to an intimate relationship with those who have attracted their amorous interest. Their victims are most often already in a dating relationship with someone else.
    • Predatory stalkers spy on the victim in order to prepare and plan an attack – often sexual – on the victim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

I've got a following - a mix of types.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.