TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Slampoil,Please never again try to compare the costs/logistics...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Slampoil,

Please never again try to compare the costs/logistics of FAR targets and TPT targets without a researched understanding of the huge differences between the two.

There may be over-runs but please research a jack-up Vs deep/semi sub rigs type target. And yes, I acknowledge that Hammamet West is an example of company destroying incompetence yet Galp are by far much better operators.

Having said that; you are correct in that cost over-runs should be David's primary focus. But there is little he can do, directly, about that - its now in the hands of Galp and mother nature.

In the interim, he has to add value outside of the one well, present a new future of value-adding, minimal dilutive opportunities.

I just hope he doesn't fire off a 6-8% raising through his alumni for 'working/strategic capital' purposes.

Because all of this has happened without any consultation with shareholders who have been effectively shoved into a closet for 2 months whilst a handful of players d*ick around, I strongly believe that no action should be taken by this new board without first outlining proposals and seeking our approval.

They need to understand they must work ******* hard to earn our respect.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.