PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Thanks Helmenesh and Mamba for complimenting my slightly...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Thanks Helmenesh and Mamba for complimenting my slightly exaggerated post, but in reality it is not too far off the mark as our investment in ABU hasn't been a good one to date!

But I really want to know the true story from Bob Miner???

Bob's quote: "Phuket ..... great way to lose 15 kilos!"

At lot men who I know lose weight in Phuket, ...... come to think of it, .... ALL of the men that I know who travel to Thailand lose weight from going there ..... and its not from malaria! It is all to do with chasing those gorgeous, young girls, who don't play too hard to get!

Most of these men lose 3kg to 5kg, but your 15kg weight loss must mean that you had one hell of a good time! And you must have been pretty HAPPY there because your ENDING comment was that you went back a second time to lose more weight! Lucky bugger!

One of my mates goes on a fishing charter for 2 weeks in Darwin every year, except he doesn't take any fishing gear and his plane actually lands in Phuket. His wife has not realised after several of these trips, that he doesn't bring any fish home, there are no photos taken of him holding huge fish and he loses 5kg of weight every time he goes away!

Well it’s nice to see that you've still got it in you to chase those young girls Bob! When ABU is making good money and has a much higher sp you will be able to afford 3 trips in 1 to Phuket and the girls will be really impressed with all that money bulging in your pocket!

GO ABU ... to help Bob lose more weight!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.