PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

"The Month" is upon us..., page-232

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    hell, I can't get why the trial mill wasn't utilised fully & why it sits idle now?

I kept ABU on the backburner for many months until, I'd had enough of the drongos BDR. Must admit though, I came in thinking the gold had to be worth a higher sp then it is now. But, juniors have taught me to not expect too much until the gold is sold We're a little away for the mint yet unfortunately. I have however, decided today that I will trade this stock a bit along the road to success. Or at least until they have it worked out & sp rerates to the 40's. That's my plan anyway in order to stay interested.

May even enter BDR again @ years end but, only once ABU is fully appreciated as a miner, not wankers haha......sorry but, it is a little bit of a joke @ present whether the likes of Chef agree or not. Mr Market is right after all isn't he? Sp right? Who really knows? I've lost ALL respect for the way these mines are run & holders are treated. Everyone realise we holders are the owners??////????
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 01/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.