PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Amen! We need to keep privy to these games....er, strategies....

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Amen! We need to keep privy to these games....er, strategies. It's all about profit taking for some traders. You can't exactly blame those though that frig around with the system due to the lacklustre performance of some stocks in the goldie arena. Folk are buried in excuses for poor performance by smucks that run these juniors. So many have been burnt. You only have to look here in Australia, yet alone OS! Look @ BDR, DRM, RRL. You'd trust them every quarter?!? Good luck if you do as you'll need it! They've performed terrible since their highs back round June 2014. BDR screw up each & every quarter without fail & all you're left with is a loss long wait to see your hard-earned returned, yet alone a profit! You get yet another excuse from the clutses running the show. Suckers still hang on to their shares awaiting that good quarter though.

As I've said prior, my only gripe with ABU is their schizophrenic operations @ holders expense. No concern for anyone's welfare except that of management. Sp is proof of that!

Onward & upwards from here? Hope so
    Last edited by GoldPirate: 08/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 11521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21124699 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.