PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

"The Month" is upon us..., page-417

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

A good comment from the Chef!

I have learnt the hard way that it is always a good idea to read the other side of the story and the opposing views from others. That helps to keep things in perspective and not get too excited about a stock. There are rampers and delusional posters who usually throw caution, and their money, to the wind when they fall in love with a stock.

Vendor has been correct all along and many of us have bought ABU stock years and years too early, and could have been making some extra money in other stocks during that time!

But no use crying over it, take mistakes on board, learn from them, don't make the same mistakes again and always err on the side of caution! Also setting a "stop loss" either onsite or on paper will also save capital from a falling stock.

Over 80% of stock market investors lose money, some their homes and some their marriages! It is a tough game. Keeping things in perspective and reading a range of views about a stock is usually very wise.

That is why I don't pay too much heed to some of the speculation about ABU posted here. The company will do what it wants to do regardless of any great schemes devised here. The market will determine ABU's sp no matter how good we think that the stock is. The POG will continue to be manipulated. The Dow Jones, the US dollar, the ASX and the Aussie dollar will move up and down according to the market.

So I now sit back and take whatever is coming. One hand firmly on the "sell" button, if ABU or the market goes bad. That is the one mistake that over 80% of investors make, they find it so hard to press the "sell" button when one of the beloved stocks starts to fall! Those who have held on to SLR from its high of $3.90 all the way down to 15.5c are learning a very hard lesson! But then again I have done the same myself!~

(One hand firmly on the "sell" button ..... but the other hand is firmly on the "scotch" bottle. Let's face it, in this game many don't sleep well, the nerves need to be calmed, and poor decisions need to be buried so deep as to never cause any more pain. The Wolf of Wall Street took the drug brand ... Quaalude. I hope that none of us ever get to that stage!!!)

3 of Warren Buffet's Rules:

"Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1"

3. "The fact that people will be full of greed, fear or folly is predictable. The sequence is not predictable."

Good luck to all investors, ... we all need a large dose of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.624K 1.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 122872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21720689 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.