PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

"The Month" is upon us..., page-61

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Cashed, I of course see your point regarding the non-materialised JORC. I fail however, to see the "red flag" you allude to?

In fact, the more I delve into the ground potential with even Old Pirate alone, yet alone the other tenements, the more impressed I am! I am not pumping this stock in any way shape or form but how can one read the "higher" grade "potential" yet alone what has already been noted? Head grade of the first plot being >11g/t! Drilling continuing, in fact an all-out program underway with likelihood only growing of a re-rated resource above what's been released & we haven't even commissioned the mill! The grade is so high in initial metres being scrapped off over past several weeks, simply outlining the top of the open pit ground to mine.

Then you have the other plots to consider that will be mined over the next few years.

AISC speculated @ around AUS$800!

It can't be the gold in the ground that you refer to so, what exactly is your "red flag"?

I've purposely NOT raved on here about the potential as any serious investor (be it small $$$$.s or a swag thrown around) would HAVE TO have read the abundant articles & realise the huge potential of this stock over the next 12 months.

I am glad you are one that questions the managerial ability of ABU. I DO TOO! Iam sick of smucks living off holders hopes only to deliver excuses & not being accountable. Look @ BDR's remuneration package up for consideration. As danhoff rightly posted recently, NOT ONE of the listed objectives were met YET, they are wanting a LARGE % as if 30% target reached amounts to a reward! What a joke! They failed & now want a reward for their failed efforts? Coks!

I am watching ABU with severe apprehension don't worry BUT, they have to be given the benefit of the doubt UNTIL they f up! I give them @ least til' Sep to get the Coyote Plant running @ solid production speed. No excuses. They have used enough time & money to do the trial mining so, now let's see the money honey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.