PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

"The Month" is upon us..., page-8

1. 494 Posts.
    Hi Treehouses

Yes I noticed the Tanami Report Re ABU and TAM negotiating amended contract wording a few days back, but I am not sure what it exactly means.

I know conditions precedent means

"conditions that must be taken care of - prior to something happening" (onus on Tam and or ABE depending on the specific condition)

It could mean ABU want to convert the care and maintenance money they are paying into lease money - pre plant commissioning? (maybe for TAX benefit)

It could mean some red tape still needs to be taken care of Native permission etc?

I would guess if they want to bring forward the lease with a condition excused it has to be a hiccup as red tape would halt progress.

It may just be a legal oversight in the contract wording, that needs amending re what is described as pre prior?

Or it could just mean things are still progressing in legal speak?

Still clueless though as to what it actually does mean, but if it facilitates commissioning, I feel that it cant be that big a problem re starting up and Tanami state that both parties are negotiating so it must be something they can.

Looking at the actual conditions they are very wide ranging, from first option to purchase surrounding tenements, to permissions being granted to plant working to infrastructure.
    Could even mean an early purchase of the plat infestructure and land for little more than the lease.

ABM should make it all clear soon enough I guess?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.673K 2.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 50788897 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16782311 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 2192337
Last updated 14.54pm 14/06/2024 ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.