PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

"The Month" is upon us..., page-82

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    markh1960 , I would be extremely surprised/disappointed if we only managed 55,000 oz P/A ,Yes its inline with production guidance given , but when taking into account the additional processing ability and gold recovery 96-98% of western tanami / coyote , and the hot ground/high grade pockets within the old pirate system that can be targeted for maximum yield , and the other high grade deposits that are in close proximity ,that its therefore logical that once commissioning is completed ( recovery and continuous production proven ) that there will be a strong drive to recover & process high grade gold , not only to offset cartage costs but to accumulate the necessary funds $$$$$$$ to build a second processing facility ( modem high volume ,high recovery processing facility on site at old pirate) , if this was not the vision it would make no sense to cart ore 77kms and run a plant at approx. 50% capacity ,when we could have utilised our small pilot plant that sits onsite at pirate .
    Furthermore if I am right it, is likely that we are in for, come the end of the 3d quarter ,a series of reports that over deliver, and amen to that we all retort!!!!!!
    LETS KEEP OUR EYE ON THE BIGGER PICTURE HERE .
    DON,T BE SHAKEN OUT OF YOUR HOLDINGS AT THE 11TH HOUR.
    IMHO OF COURSE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.