lol they are going to be killed.What is death yasoooo?Romans...

1. 20,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    rolleyes.png lol they are going to be killed.

What is death yasoooo?

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus

Romans 8:10 But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness.

Islam wants to bring you back under the law.

1 Corinthians 15:56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.

But as the subconscious of Yusha Evans reveals to you yasoooo, to all you Muslims, blood can wash clean those sins.

In the Old Testament it was blood of animals.

Exodus 30:10 Once a year Aaron shall make atonement on its horns. This annual atonement must be made with the blood of the atoning sin offering for the generations to come. It is most holy to the Lord.”

Which wasn't sufficient.
    Only the blood of the Lamb of God can wash away your sins, yasoooo, Muslims.

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

So yasoooo, so Muslims, accept the testimony of Yusha Evan's subconscious that only blood can cleanse sin.
    It's written in your subconscious.
    Each and every time you sin or feel inclined to sin, in your mind, in your soul, inform yourself that only blood can cleanse my sin.
    Only blood not good works but only blood, blood blood blood, the blood of the Lamb of God can cleanse my sinful condition.

rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.