God imposed fasting in the Abrahamic religions to test people to...

1. 1,548 Posts.
    God imposed fasting in the Abrahamic religions to test people to know the extent of their diligence to carry out God's commands

Jesus fasted for more than a month at a time (Matthew 4:2 and Luke 4:2), as did the pious before him (Exodus 34:28, I Kings 19:, and as do Muslims in the annual fast of the month of Ramadan.

Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron). Who prays like that, Christians or Muslims?

Christ says

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.◄ John 5:30 ►

The text is clear, Christ cannot do anything on his own, why?? Because he is waiting for an order from the father who sent him

Jesus was only a prophet of God

The Holy Spirit is the angel who transmits revelation to the prophets

God (the Father) only

Do not believe the myths of the Church and oppose the true statements of Christ in which he restricted divinity to the Father alone

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

A Muslim worships God (the Father) only as Christ did

Canadian Teacher: "I Want to Raise My Children in a Muslim Country"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.