ISIS is the same as created and controlled by the Zionists. ISIS...

1. 1,542 Posts.
    ISIS is the same as created and controlled by the Zionists. ISIS fighters are provided with abundant free “all weapons” to create evil monsters beyond imagination

They kill Muslims and non-Muslims

Many extremists are armed from the West

SO

Islam has nothing to do with these false accusations

the familiar fact of Washington's unwavering support for Israel in the diplomatic arena, at what sometimes appears to be a high cost to America's interests.

someone told me

I really have no preconceived ideas against Islam. I read the Qur'an carefully . I have Muslim friends; and I still maintain that Muslims as a whole are more honest than us, the "white peopleAt all times, not just in Ramadan

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Many Muslims choose to spend the last ten days of Ramadan in seclusion (i’tikaf), where one solely focuses on worshipping Allah and refrains from involvement in worldly affairs. It is a time to reflect, increase worship and to increase one’s religious knowledge, seeking closeness to Allah.

The sunnah is to remain in i’tikaf for ten days but as a minimum it can be one day and one night. I’tikaf is a great opportunity to reconnect with Allah in solitude. It is also a time to implement good religious practices which can be carried on throughout the whole year.

This seclusion usually takes place at the mosque

Giving sadaqa during the last ten nightsThe last ten days of Ramadan are an opportunity to gain multiple rewards by giving sadaqa to those in need for the sake of seeking the pleasure of Allah.

The rewards of giving sadaqa during Ramadan are multiplied by 70 and the reward for any righteous act during Laylatul Qadr is equivalent to having performed the same act for over 83 years!

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said “Sadaqa extinguishes sin as water extinguishes fire,” (Hadith, Tirmidhi). He also said that Allah offers relief on the Day of Judgement for those who give sadaqa: “The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be their charity,” (Hadith, Tirmidhi).

Give generously before Ramadan comes to an end provide relief to those lives have been torn apart by war, famine and natural disaster. Show mercy to others so that Allah may show mercy to you.

RAMADHAAN - A DATE WITH DR. ZAKIR : EPISODE - 07

RAMADHAAN - A DATE WITH DR. ZAKIR : EPISODE - 08

RAMADHAAN - A DATE WITH DR. ZAKIR : EPISODE - 09

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.