"16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only...

1. 1,548 Posts.
    "16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.. "[The Bible, John 3:16]

Scholars and the Committee omitted the word “Bodily Born”
    because

It is impossible for a child to come except through marriage, so Mary must have become God’s wife, and this is not permissible.

Because God does not have a wife

And because the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, his birth was a miracle from God without a father

What is meant by deletion is the physical meaning of the word born

and Paying attention to the figurative meaning of the word born

All this shows that in the language of the authors of the Gospels, “God’s begotten son” is expressed for every righteous and righteous person who is closely related to God and who is close to God, whom God loves and takes care of and makes him one of his own and his loved ones.

2-

Prophets are sons of God figuratively like Jesus, not physically

In Semitic usage “sonship” is a conception somewhat loosely employed to denote moral rather than physical or metaphysical relationship. Thus “sons of Belial” (Jg 19:22 etc.) are wicked men, not descendants of Belial; and in the NT the “children of the bridechamber” are wedding guests. So a “son of God” is a man, or even a people, who reflect the character of God. There is little evidence that the title was used in Jewish circles of the Messiah, and a sonship which implied more than a moral relationship would be contrary to Jewish monotheism

And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

In Matthew 5:9 Jesus says, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” Later in Matthew 5:45, Jesus prescribed to his followers the attainment of noble attributes, “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” Not exclusively his Father, but their Father

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Due 18:18 -I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

Deuteronomy 18:18 refers to Muhammad (p).

Europe needs Islam - Hamza’s interview with a visitor

This Ukrainian Accepted Islam after Finding Shelter in a Mosque to Escape Russia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.