I always say that Islam must be studied from specialized Islamic...

1. 1,548 Posts.

I always say that Islam must be studied from specialized Islamic centers and not from the anti-Islamic websites circulated by the ignorant church mercenaries.

Do not believe these mercenaries. I have studied and have the Arabic sources for the Qur’an and the true biography of the Prophet

That is why thousands of people embrace Islam when they learn the truth and how mercenaries and the media mislead your minds

1-
    God's reward in this world and the hereafter is for those who believe in God at all times, not just one night

God says in the Qur’an

16:97 Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.

Abridged Explanation of the Quran

Whoever does good deeds in accordance with the sacred law, whether male or female, while having faith in Allah, We will grant them in this world a good life, by their being pleased with Allah’s decree, content and guided towards righteous actions, and We will reward them in the afterlife in accordance with the best good deeds that they used to do in the world.

2-

Not everything that is said about the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is true

The Prophet did not steal

The infidels were the ones who stole the money of Muslims,

Many prophets married before the Prophet Muhammad, many women

So why is the wonder of our Prophet only?!

In their time, the accepted age of a girl at marriage was young

Here we have Aisha explicitly from here narrations state that she had reached puberty ever since her parents had been following Islam

The Prophet, peace be upon him, visited her in her father's house, and she reached of puberty

In fact, the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) did not take consummate the marriage till she reached the age of puberty and was able to bear having sexual intercourse. For that reason, she may Allaah be pleased with her used to say, "When a girl reaches the age of nine, she becomes a woman." [Ahmad and At-Tirmithi] Imaam Ash-Shaafi'i may Allaah have mercy upon him said, “I saw a grandmother who was only twenty-one years old.” This means that she and her daughter as well became pregnant before the age of ten years.

This also affirms that that Aisha’s statement that when a girl reaches the age of nine she becomes a woman is medically true!. And it also means that she was physically mature for the consumation! As we saw by here own words.

Mary's small marriage to Youssef, 90 years

as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates;

. This is documented in the Catholic Encyclopedia...
    https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08504a.htm

" a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old "

http://www.cin.org/users/james/files/key2mary.htm

3-

Be careful, my readers

These mercenaries get salaries to distort the image of Islam

And if they do not do so, they will be expelled

Do not believe these mercenaries. I have studied and have the Arabic sources for the Qur’an and the true biography of the Prophet

Sometimes the translation does not convey the true intended meaning

That is why thousands of people embrace Islam when they learn the truth and how mercenaries and the media mislead your minds

Islam is the final message

God says in the Quran

(85) And whoever desires other than Islām as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers

God revealed the Qur'an to the Prophet Muhammad to correct the previous books

God forbids usury, adultery, alcohol, gambling, pork, incest,

However, we find in the Bible that these calamities are not prohibited in some parts of it

And Christians do it openly and attribute it to Christ and they are not ashamed

Christians are deceived by the devil

Because their book contains these taboos

But the Qur'an forbids that

Now we know very well who Satan deceived

4-

Explanation for Hadith of the Well of Buda’ah and its Water (Sunan Abu Dawud 67)

https://wedefendislam.wordpress.com/2019/05/12/explanation-for-hadith-of-the-well-of-budaah-and-its-water-sunan-abu-dawud-67/

see here

Did Muhammed rob Quraysh and plunder its riches?? Sheikh Khaled Yassin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.