RIO 1.42% $111.55 rio tinto limited

the more i read, the more i worry, page-97

1. 14,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Bluemonday,

I think we have our wires crossed here

I am very aware of the fact that existing shareholders will get the entitlement

what I am complaining about is that anyone can become an existing shareholder if they want to

all they have to do is buy shares before June 17

why not make the record date June 5 and allow shareholders on that date buy more than their entitlement
    eg instead of 21 for 40 they could buy 121 shares to 40

why not look after existing shareholders?

I mean they have to put up with a lot

Albanese and the management team at RIO must be close on the worst managers of a resource company on the ASX. Perhaps OZL was probably worse run. But gee that would be hard.
    I can't workout who is the worst manager ever, Tom Albanese or Andrew Michelmore.

But in anycase shouldn't shareholders who owned shares before friday be given something a little extra for all they have had to go through with that useless idiot Albanese?

well we all know why those idiots at RIO made the record date June 17- they are absolutely desperate for cash

so lets add this one to the list of things RIO has done to stiff shareholders

1. overpaying for alcan
    2. stuffing up the deal with BHP
    3. dilution of shareholder value with this rights issue

and finally

NOT GIVING THE ORIGINAL HOLDERS A CHANCE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS ENTITLEMENT even though there stake in the company has been reduced by about 15%.

Management and PR at RIO are nothing but scum of the earth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.