BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

The more likely journey to 30c plus

1. 7,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2664
    The Analysts say 16c within 12 months. I say there is a real chance of 30c plus off the back of:

1. The delivery of a very robust DFS
    2. Gold prices in all the major currencies moving north. It will be volatile but all the odds are in Gold’s favour. Money printing has to lead to currency weakness against Gold.
    3. Improved market awareness off the back of large Institutional Investors coming onto the Register ( speculation on my part, but this is what happened at about this time with PLS, and we have a similar Board)
    4. Increased mine life as a result of the DFS, which may well bring in some of the satellite deposits, subject to exploration success.
    5. Increased resources and reserves ( again speculation but I think they are about to get busy on the exploration front)
    6. If we have some good fortune perhaps we strike some serious exploration success at one of these 18 deposits. (Reading between the lines I think there is some excellent upside out there in North Kalgoorlie)
    7. The sellers will be exhausted and the demand will come in like a tsunami at some point. (Are we all looking forward to that day!! I will never forget the day in 2016, when PLS went nutz- the buying was ferocious- what a day that was! It happens of course to lots of stocks, and my bet is it will happen to BDC at some point. No better place to be than with a hungry Goldie!!)

So, my personal view is that a $600m + market cap will eventuate within 18 months. That’s my gut sense, and that should deliver a 30c+ share price. The analysts are not so bullish preferring to not speculate- fair enough. That’s their choice. I like to shoot for the stars without being deluded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.