EL8 3.66% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

the more the better

1. 44 Posts.
    Good evening fellows in misery.

Lots of good thoughts and prudential ideas have been posted here, but it all sounds greek to me. The only likeable version are the perfidious doings of AREVA which we cannot really be sure of. In my opinion the rumour of Ingram's stake in Marenica being sold shortly after the update does not make any sense. Why should he have sold his private shares at the first opportunity, if there was a huge increase to be expected in the forthcoming weeks or months. What ever happened it is anything but transparent.

So, what's next?

My gut feeling says: increase the resource up to 100 mlbs or even more as fast as possible.

I guess that would be the best way to make potential investors turn their attention to that thoroughly undervalued stock. Look what 100 mlbs would mean to the market. Very roughly calculated it is nearly a fifth of EXT's resource, a three-digit result that will unlikely to be ignored by the market furthermore.

If I were to find a way out of that hammering we all suffered, I would put the focus on the above mentioned 100. Too ambitious? The best chance we have.

I appreciate any comments on this.

Regards
    LOWCUST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.5¢ $318.8K 806.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33344 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 23149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.