EL8 1.28% 39.5¢ elevate uranium ltd

the more the better, page-4

1. 44 Posts.
    Back to my preceding post I might have not underlined the psychological effect enough a resource of 100 mlbs could initiate.

As far as I know there is quite a clear number of uranium explorers in Namibia. BMN, Xemplar, DYL, Forsys are highly dependent on a strong upswing on the uranium price, the resources are more or less far away from surprise.

Who is left in the game? There is the outstanding resource of EXT and ... since a few days another player has come to the circle, that's MEY. Given the possibility to increase the resource up to 100 mlbs, there are currently only to hot stocks for takeover in Namibia left. What ever will happen to EXT this year or later, the only one left is MEY due to the fact that there is this massive undervaluation on the one hand and the potential of promising 18 drilling targets and perhaps the source dome of Trekkopje's deposit on the other hand.

Once the dust of the last two weeks has calmed, we should expect some good news from our management. But an additional significant resource update would be the best protection from further share price manipulation and/or low interest in this stock.

It might be that I have stubbornly driven myself into that 100mlbs idea, so as it was said before the market seldomly tends to be logical (but often p s y c h o logical).

LOWCUST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.005(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $121.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $418.1K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12818 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.