the morgan stanley charts revealed - oh dear, page-75

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Oh dear...

Is it just me or anybody else feels that this thread have turned into a boring and stubborn-annoying discussion...

I agree with tailspin above. thumb up from me but some people already thumbs it down.

Everybody have their own strategy on their investment, but what Univ Trader have been using for an argument here is his own personal success story, which may not apply for other people generally. Not everyone can live with $10000 a year (family) and use the leftover of the money for property investment.

And UT, the more you push your arguments, the more annoying it is to other people from the other side of yours because they're arguing about property investors in general while you keep saying, "it doesn't happen to me!!" I don't think it's a fair discussion, do you?

Lucky we don't have Warren Buffet or other other famous investors telling us incessantly.."Loosing money investing?? you fool, it does't and won't happen to me.. when you invest, you have to stick to this rules.. etc..etc.."

But even property magnate Donald Trump lost money sometimes..

Please note that I am NOT anti property investment.. just trying to objectively assess the market for my next property investments (as I don't like to buy on top of the cycle).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.