the morgan stanley charts revealed - oh dear, page-88

1. 19,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Yawn to the bear onslaught!

"And UT, the more you push your arguments, the more annoying it is to other people from the other side of yours because they're arguing about property investors in general while you keep saying, "it doesn't happen to me!!" I don't think it's a fair discussion, do you?"

I argue my case based on the bottom end of the market where opportunities still exist for those that look. The problem with you guys is you generalise that ALL PROPERTY is the same when it is not. And yes having the bears say all property is the same is very annoying.

"he/she sounds like a fairly young person (not a seasoned investor), 'loaded' with debt (in 30 years to be payed off) and on multiple fronts.... and by the 'tone' of the posts, 'hanging on' the fact that it's own theory will 'work out' !

...otherwise...quick and imminent bankrupcy !"

Actually my "theory" as you call it will work out as I am not relying on capital gains to save my investment strategy. That said I am positive I will have a significant capital gain in 30 years.

"that would explain the 'self-important' approach to the topic..."

lol you think I am self-important what does that make all the bears that are so full of themselves they think they know what is going to happen and when.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.