IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hehe pattyp, my reality is I have got PRR at reasonable cost,...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe pattyp, my reality is I have got PRR at reasonable cost, have seen DNDN shows the pathway to a possible new era which is similar to that in 1996 when the internet started to attract the people in, has seen PRR's phase I and phase IIa have shown its great potential, and then I have seen the light of the raising Sun which is trying to get out of horizon to dry the bloods who burnt their money on the fire.

I am not looking for the quick money and like to put the risks under the control, and then extend the chances for my dollars from my pennies. I am not arguing to anybody and my different views don't decide your views are right or wrong. We need the different views to make own view better since at last your views would make your judgment and decision. The decision could not decide the future since some unprecedented events could change things in minutes.

So please don't read for right or wrong but a way to sharpen our mind and let's have better chances to win and win big.

If my views make any of our mates feel bad or upset, I say sorry for my views first. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.