Why must I be wrong? Sports rorts, Robodebt, the way the RBA...

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Why must I be wrong? Sports rorts, Robodebt, the way the RBA kept inerest rates too low for too long (Lowe was a Morrison appointee) after the Government decided not to give situlus to the economy as Lowe asked , failue to meet the ex-fire chiefs in the lead up to the fire season in 2019.
    The list goes on and on, but maybe you could list some fantastic achievements I missed.

It's hard to really blame the voters when the Parliamentary sitting members elect their leader/ our Prime Minister. But hey there ain't no shortage of less than admirables in their ranks so we shouldn't be surprised that a Party that that could dish up Tony Abbott as P.M. could go one better/worse and give up the likes of a Scott Morrison.

Yep, there sure is alot of supid out there, so I guess I agree in part , only, I would say that the stupid voters that really counted were the ones cast by the Liberal Party's Parlimantary sitting members after all it was they who voted to give us the likes of Abbott and Morrison as P.M.s. How stupid was that?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.