GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

hahah good one yes the shares always do find the strong hands...

1. 172 Posts.
    hahah good one yes the shares always do find the strong hands but then at what price levels and how deep are ones pockets how high is the sky
    bill and the gang have got the right story at the right time and that's fine if you like holding why not even leave the hold to the bullion coz that's where its at but the shares are another beast and their price movement outside of the blue chips have again come up short so yes by all means accumulate but check your charts first the juniors tell me plenty of time still till the US feds reflation efforts kick into gear
    i'd say post olympic sounds just about right hahaha

gold right now perhaps a tad too high but the PPT are scared of deflation as well so the rock and the hard place for now as the financial world rediscovers risk and that damn velocity of money ain't cooperating either
    buy and store your bullion by all means but the shares once again come up short showing non-confirmation for further upside in the bullion and that means more pissed off morning reports from the cafe
    ofcourse like any good politician ill change my tune but that needs a few consecutive day closes above 950 US

ciao

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.