BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The most highly paid MICROCAP CEO in the world

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203

Hopefully the CEO can start closing some IP deals with all these so called customers that provided feedback about Akida.

Its of interest to read again our new CEO statements from his first AGM speech from MAY 2022

"But before I begin, allow me to share a little bit about myself and why I came to BrainChip.When I started to evaluate joining BrainChip I started with the technology. Being a Silicon Valley based executive I had easy access to some of the world’s best technical minds who I engaged to evaluate the core technology. The overwhelming feedback was the technology is visionary in its design, unparalleled in flexibility, and transformative in performance."

And this statement from the end of his fantastic dribble speech..

"Even with all this hard work on commercialization in the last 5 months, the company and myself should be judged not on effort, but results. With that said, I look forward to standing before you next year to share all the progress and results from this next critical chapter of BrainChip’s commercialization"

All the long term shareholders know what has happened since then............. NO MORE IP licenses signed. For me it hard to understand the handing out of any performance bonuses to any key management personal based on the known results, but they loaded up on the Restricted Stock Units.

Now lets look at what the Chairman (Viana) said at the last (2023) AGM..

"In the past, BrainChip frankly hasn’t gotten this right. We haven’t had a product that can see its way into end production systems. Additionally, we haven’t had a product that forces the market to move toward us."

So in the Chairmans own words Brainchip hasn't got it right. Why the performance bonuses then. Big contradiction in what was said from one year to the next, but as the Chairman stated further on in his 2023 AGM speech...

"The plans rewards upside, and strongly incentivizes with upside, but mitigates payments if metrics are not met. In 2022, the annual bonus paid roughly 60% on average. It is too early to comment on the 3 y ear metrics of the 2022-2025 LTIP. There is a balancing act here."

Wow 60% annual bonus paid ........... For what success. In managements own words "they have not got it right"

Its a complete joke.
    Management does not give a Fig about the shareholders

Note: The Chairman A. Viana was remunerated 3 MILLION RSU in 2022 with NO PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS other than a service condition of between 1 to 10 years. (Page 18 of the Annual report 2022)

No Performance conditions.
    Job well done A. Viana................... "it is what it is"

Last edited by Dozzaman1977: 27/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.