NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

the most predictable chart on the asx

1. 997 Posts.
    Long term, not short term that is.

Ncm is such a liquid stock and predictable money earner, it appears the gods of the institutions feels at liberty to short and buy very comfortably within a boringly predictable trading range over weeks and months.

Thanks for your post Country Wriiter,

Re NCM as the most predictable cahrt on the asx....Check it out for your self, i recognise the GFC threw in a wobbly to in 2007/08... but it quickly recovered.

Monthly and weekly chart Trading in an greater range between 36 and 43 with an I ternediate range of 41 and 38.

Fascinating. I can only put it down to the inherent underlying strength of the stock.

But the consistency of the trend line and the accuracy of the pivot points is the clearest fingerprint of institutional self interest I have ever seen.

The daily ranges do drive me nuts because they are generally quite counter intuitive, but the weekly and monthly charts are a thing of beauty!

The shorters will need to be more careful going forward though.. As more and more punters are getting jiggy to there game. And the POG is giving them less and less playtime capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.