XAO 0.33% 8,214.8 all ordinaries

the most probable outcome

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders..The allords has risen in perfect formation through 2 channels since march 2005 with a break of the trend in the first channel in march 2006 ensueing a 7 month downtrend ..The second channel began in october 2006 and has risen in perfect formation until its break in aug. 2007...This is were it gets interesting...now that the channel has been broken we have the 6200 mark to contend with, this is the number that can tilt equlibrium to distressful levels on the downside, but having said that on friday we have risen above this level, setting the platform for the 6400 level which is the lower trendline of the 1 year old channel....If we break this level i shall become very bullish, BUT there is a problem, understanding the significance of longterm channel breaks i have no doubt that this shall not be the case, it looks like we will retest the 6400 level, but with ever weakening momentum, meaning we will have 1 of the 2 outcomes, the first a 10 month sideways moving market without new highs being achieved or the 2nd a massive bear market that will be with us for the next 2 years...
    My biggest fear is that their is something bigger underneath brewing beyond all our imaginations and feel that all moons and planets are aligning for the biggest crash in history...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.