the most under-rated domestic pet, page-16

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I've had plenty of pet rats. My wife and I were seperated at the time.His mother wouldn't let him have any pets in her house so my son kept bringing home weird animals to my place . I had an eel, a Giant Hare, a Carpet Snake, a Newt, a Legless Lizard , 8 blue tongues. the place was a mad house. Back to the rats. If you have the time to play with them they become very tame. I use to let the rat run around the house. It use to urinate in the same spot and eat in another spot. When I got home it came to me like a dog. It use to give me a lick on the hand and hang around, great pet. On the other hand one had babies all 13 of them. He bought a pregnant rat. I left them in a cage and told him to take them to the pet shop. Of course he didn't somehow they escaped from the cage and ate the 8 blue tongue lizards and I awoke to find 13 lined up at the end of my bed ready to attack' I got a golf club and killed the lot of them. When my son arrived that day to stay I made him clean up the mess. The bad thing is they don't live very long and go blind when they get old.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.