AAM 4.55% 4.6¢ aumega metals ltd

Doctor Feelgood! Cheers muchly, and yes agree - it appears that...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Doctor Feelgood! Cheers muchly, and yes agree - it appears that there are many positives in store, beyond all that has been achieved to date.

Latest interview in my last post - with Crux Investor - who pride themselves as being an interview channel 'that isn't afraid to ask the hard questions'. And on that note, after having watched a number of their videos with other companies, I'm very glad to see Ian handled it with aplomb!

Crux have been criticised for being a bit dogmatic and critical for the sake of upholding their marketing pitch - in this case I think the questioning around ambitions, future outcomes and committment to the cause of maximising shareholder value were a bit repetitive/shallow.

I think this was due to the fact that he had a prepared agenda, but couldn't think on his feet after the answers given in preceding questions were very well accounted for. Interested to hear other thoughts on this, especially in relation to the repeated speculation about a potential takeout.

Not a major failing, but Matthew referred to NFG as 'Newfoundland' Gold. His suggestion that based on 'shareholder comments' the company should merely put itself in a position to be taken over by Newfound Gold (9m20s) is a bit weak, and is well addressed by Ian - which leads into a solid appraisal of the strength of the Matador board and their track record of proven success.

Plenty of meat on the bones here, and despite my implied criticisms it was a decent interview that teased out more details on future strategy than some of the other lighter takes of past weeks. Interesting to hear Ian's take on exploration versus production, financing decisions and expansion of known resource versus greenfield opportunities. A lot more marketing to US retail and institutional investors to come which of course should add more interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $2.065K 44.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84061 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.