SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

the mother of all bounces on asx will be gip, page-8

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Cowboy i am no fan of JT but Gippsland now have a open goal all they have to do is tap the ball in. You can be a fan of Gippsland potential and not a fan of JT. I doubt many people think the sun shines out of his fundament after all this time. As for the IFC noticed they are holding onto their shares and JT has turned down a funding deal in the past (with them) hardly likely to endear him to them considering their mission.

The IFC main mission is to sponsor deals in developing countries. JT got a lot of support from them then turned around said sorry but i want to make more money with a better deal so stick your deal where the sun does not shine. JT's main mission is to make money for himself not to do the IFC any favours. I do not expect the IFC to like that and would take some of what they may be saying with a pinch of salt.

I expect there are a lot of rows and heated discussions behind the scenes with all the interested parties but do not see it in anyone's interest for JT to fail at this late stage even the IFC which is why i assume they have been keeping their mouth shut publicly.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.