ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

the mother of all deals, page-2

1. 753 Posts.
    The market consensus and sentiment agree; the deal announcement is coming - If the deal was not happening we would have definitely heard about it by now (we saw how fast ASX pounced for speeding ticket, so withholding a failed deal would draw much more intense investigation). The silence has also been telling - they know they finally have one in the bag (after years in the wilderness) and are doing everything to make sure it sticks

I also believe Today would be optimal and likely for the ANN. Alex likes mid week for good news and the ASX is going to be a green fire today after a big rally in US and Europe - Today is as good as it gets.

However (yes there is always a 'however' with me) pay attention to @serena and her chirping about the content of the deal - She is our coal-mine canary. I trust Al about as far as I can spit into the face of a Cat-5 Cyclonic wind. We could see massive dilution (i.e a billion or two new shares) as part of the sales agreement, a Trading Halt and SP consolidation - anything is possible with this bugger. That said if they get Gridcomm it will be impossible that we don't make at least a few pips - so ruin would be off the table - but we may (and probably will) be cheated from our 10-bag pipe-dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.