BGL 1.55% $1.31 bellevue gold limited

the motherload?, page-19

1. 4,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Spot on! I think you hit the nail on the head defplayer.

Nothing is going to change the situation for DRG except results, execution on strategy and (what I would call) the slow process of gaining market credibility.

With so many countries "opening up" so to speak...from Africa to Sth East Asia to Indonesia to Mongolia...there are many investment options for the world's speculative money.

In recent weeks we have seen the effect that the Indonesian government policy announcements have had on Australian stocks exploring there; and again here in Mongolia following the government ructions regarding projects like Olu Tolgoi + Tavan Tolgoi.

No-one likes uncertainity - it even hit sentiment here in Australia after the whole Mining Tax issue reared.

With so little speculative money in global markets at the moment; and because of a lack of confidence in sovereign government policy-making it is going to take time and patience for investors to be able to extract some value from the "bets they have placed" on stocks such as DRG (and many, many others).

I am sure there are many people "watching" DRG...and a host of other stocks...but they will want to see ongoing success, and strategy execution.

Holders man need to be very patient in such a macro environment.

But these are my personal observations only. Hopefully I am wrong, and sentiment turns bullish again in the near term.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.