BGL 0.00% $1.48 bellevue gold limited

the motherload?, page-50

1. 2,267 Posts.
    Given I have been 'allowed' to participate by Denver I shall provide my thoughts...for free!

While a number of spec stocks have fallen over the last few months, have the companies mentioned above had positive results or the great potential DRG has recently? Probably not so you cant really compare them with DRG. There are spec companies out there that have had positive news and moved up even thought the spec end of town is a little flat.

As far as the takeover hypothesis is concerned. What is there to takeover. We are still in early stages. I would have thought AKM would be taken over first yet they are still listed.

So the reason for the SP decline- It must be to do with the running of the company. We have good prospects so we cant fault them BUT do we have good management? Lately the progress and news has been good but unfortunately this stock has fallen out of favor with many due to the antics of last year and early this year. I could mention all the cock ups but I've said it all before. The market is a tough game and very competitive. Once people get burned, its very difficult to regain their faith and respect because they can very easily move their money elsewhere.

We are unloved by the brokers as evidence by the shear lack of buying. I wonder what Karla Bell think of their outstanding purchase last year...

ME can stay as he has coal experience, even though his company running skilled are lacking. Andrew and Jade...why are they on the board again? They should be replaced for more experienced directors if we want to be credible...but then again, ME probably doesn't want anyone competent in coal looking over his shoulder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.