SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

MF would love to think they're responsible for the volume and...

1. 5,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    MF would love to think they're responsible for the volume and movement!

Anyway, I thought I'd share:

I sold about half @2.9c on the way up from 2-4.9c and couldn't bring myself to buy back @4C (Feel that sting? That's pride f#@king with you). Thought I'd let it sit and be happy with what I had until launch date, but grabbed a bunch @8.7c the other week and sold it an hour later @9.7c before it slid back down. Felt pretty pleased with myself. Held in another order @8.7c which only filled a few days ago and sold again @9.7c today. Thought about my previous missed boats, as well as another peak I missed on another stock after 2 quick shorts and thought better of trying it on again. Until it went buy side up @10c and figured I'd do it in reverse as I was doing better than my day job. Only this time, I was shorting part of my original package that I'd seorn of touching until launch, earliest. My buyback order in the low 9's moved up incrementally until the 10c buys hit the 700,000's and I ended up buying back @10.3c, plus another bundle. If it drops back to low 9's I've got another one in and will feel like a d1ckhead, but I'll take that chance. The buys are holding up, news on the build should be coming soon, Branson has a supersonic passenger jet on its way and I can still taste egg in my flavour savour. I'm still a couple of days' pay ahead after my recent tomfoolery and I'll live with all the decisions of the last few weeks.

GLTAH and stay long!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.