SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Big fish indeed Simo!.................Someone a few days ago,...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Big fish indeed Simo!.................Someone a few days ago, maybe others as well, suggested there was likely to be no substantial news to lift the share price until the 3 x Diamonds have been launched, tested and proven to be a success. With all due respect to that poster (posters), I disagree entirely.

It is my opinion that there will be many price positive announcement made in the lead up to the launch with investors and or associated benefiting companies clamoring to get get on board on an “as is” basis and / or “subject to basis”.

Let’s backtrack a bit here. ..........................This team has a mountain of experience with patents and actual working models to back them up.
    1. They have satellites already proven and in orbit. I also understand that they have a VERY close association with the Israeli Dept. Defense / military with dedicated satellite(s) in orbit. The association here is on a ‘no comment’ – highly restricted basis.

2. On 7th Nov., they were awarded “2016 Global Technology Innovation Award” from Frost & Sullivan – the same award bestowed upon communications behemoths CISCO and AT&T.
    This is an award for global elites and supreme leaders in their field of expertise.

3. On 28th Sept, they got approval from the UK Ministry of Defense to use its UHF frequency. This substantially validates the technical side of its narrow band communication platform. Such approval is not handed out ‘willy nilly’.

What we have here is something very special and worth a LOT of money to many concerned. Proving the 3Diamands is a mere formality.

For a cashed-up entity that understands what SAS can offer them and how it might dynamically enhance their business and ultimately increase their profits, the last thing they would want is to get into some bidding war with potential opposition later down the track.

For those who actually ‘get it’ and understand the massive advantage SAS provides over others in the market, there will be no holding back until post Diamonds launch! They will want to stake their claim NOW!.................. get the deal done NOW!

I kid you not, SAS is potentially a $Billion+ company…………………. EASY!

I am sure great deals are being done ………………….. NOW. The current share price is peanuts compared to what it will be in the not too distant future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.