SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

pgamble76, feels like groundhog day doesn't it. Let's hope this...

1. 801 Posts.
    pgamble76, feels like groundhog day doesn't it.

Let's hope this time the three black crows will pave a path for the 3 white soldiers who might usher in a new day for SSN. . . . . . . .. .

Something interesting today was that at the close the 3 million lot was bought by someone jumping the que. . . . they must have thought that the 13 million wall at 0.025 might be hard to take down . . . . . . . . . . also, there was a really buying frenzy into 0.027 when the market suggested that there was no more selling into 0.026 . . . . at the time I thought it was little manufactured because the selling into the options was heavy and fast . . . . . . and how right i was . . . . the usual big traders of this stock appear to have a formula for pumping and gradually bringing it back to support . . . . . .

What is good about 0.025 is that we are finally on par with the AMEX listing. . . . their charts however have all the makings of a potential breakout whereas ours looks a bit droopy . . . .perhaps, this time the american buying might lead us higher. . . . .personally, i would love the chance to buy more options at 0.014. . . . so, here's a few cheers to the three crows who might lead the path to my prosperity or doom. . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.